Analyzing and Monitoring of:
- Dissolved Oxygen (DO)
- Oxidation-Reduction Potential (ORP)
- Total Suspended Solids (TSS)
YSI IQ SensorNet is a network of online controllers and sensors designed for process monitoring and control at wastewater treatment plants. IQ SensorNet continuously monitors water quality throughout the wastewater treatment process, from influent through the effluent, increasing operational efficiency, lowering operating costs and improving performance ensuring your water resource recovery facility is within compliance and under budget.
The IQ SensorNet is a modular system of controllers, modules and sensors that can be customized to meet your facility’s needs. With its scalability, IQ SensorNet can be expanded at any time as your facility’s needs evolve – simply add a sensor or module to your existing network.
YSI White Paper Downloads
- How to Control Activated Sludge with Online Sensors – https://info.xylem.com/Activated-Sludge-White-Paper.html
- Implementation of SRT in Wastewater Treatment – https://info.xylem.com/Implementation-of-Solids-Retention-Time-SRT-in-Wastewater-Treatment-White-Paper.html
- How to Control Denitrification Using Online Nitrate Sensors – https://info.xylem.com/HowToControlDenitrificationUsingOnlineNitrateSensorsWhitePaper_ActivatedSludgeWhitePaper.html
- Best Practices for Wastewater Process Monitoring of Ammonium and Nitrate with Ion Selective Electrode (ISE) Sensors – https://info.xylem.com/ISE-Best-Practices-White-Paper.html
- The Phosphorus Problem: Wastewater Treatment Options and Process Monitoring Solutions – https://info.xylem.com/YSI-The-Phosphorus-Problem.html
- UV Vis Spectrophotometric Sensors – https://info.xylem.com/YSI-UV-Vis-Spectrophotometric-Sensors.html